Friday, November 9, 2007

Fall Photoblog

I thought I'd share some photos from our fall so far. Enjoy!

Jeremyah had so much fun playing football this year. It was his first season. They only won one game but I don't think I saw any of the kids getting upset over not winning. They just had a great time, which I think is wonderful!

Here are Meadow, Jaden, and James (Hubby) walking to the field for one of Jeremyah's games.


Jeremyah is the one in the camo shorts running toward the kid with the ball. Click on the pic to enlarge it.


My smiley boy

Almost the whole team on the big day that they won! Jeremyah is the kid kneeling with his arms in the air.


This kid is a fast runner!


This is the Japanese Maple outside our door that I'm going to miss so much when we move. It is so beautiful in the summer and fall when it becomes vibrantly green and then changes to blood red.






This is Ruby sitting on the front walk. I love the contrast in color between the fallen maple leaves and Ruby.



Here is Jaden, Meadow, Denali, and Jeremyah getting pumpkins after Jeremyah's last football game.



I hope everyone's fall is going well. This upcoming holiday season is a difficult one for some. I am wishing you all warmth and love during the holidaze. Please be smart--don't drink and drive, remember to hug the ones you love and shower love on those who are less fortunate.

"...I wish you shelter from the storm, a cozy fire to keep you warm; most of all, when snowflakes fall, I wish you love." -Frank Sinatra

No comments: