Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Iris


If you haven't taken the opportunity as of yet to visit my friend Iris, please do. She is an inspiration. Seeing her, talking to her, reading her blog always reminds me that there is beauty in the world. I've had the distinct pleasure of knowing her in a few different ways--when I first met her, she was the new girlfriend of a long-time good friend of mine; then she became a friend; then she became my partner in the low end, playing killer drum grooves to my weird bass lines.
But, I think we really connected throughout her pregnancy. I was so excited when she told me she was going to have a baby--then she asked me to be there and I about hit the floor!
Thank you, Iris, for being my friend and bestowing upon me the honor of knowing you the way I do.
I love you.

1 comment:

Iris said...

Oh Aimee, I love you too!!!
I feel so lucky and loved to get a whole blog post. And oh yeah baby we are gonna rock the low end again.

You are super!